May 21, 2010

Why I decided to blog.

Until recently I haven't really taken much notice of the blog world, probably because only a few of my friends and family are bloggers and I haven't been particularly interested in anything celebrity bloggers have had to say. I was never the type to keep a journal or write down my thoughts(I'm more of a doodler really) but I find its rather therapeutic so I'm going to continue with this little experiment, hopefully I'll learn something useful about my self.

Seymour gets in the way as he always does but I've decided to ignore him and try to battle this bout of writers block head on.

For as long as I can remember I have not been able to muster the amount of passion that is necessary to follow any course. This seems to come easily to other people and my hope is by venting my thoughts anonymously, to complete strangers, you will help me to find passion and my purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment